Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read our Terms & Conditions.
HOW TO PURCHASE IN STORE
- 1. Take this Gift Card to the till and decide on the value; this can be any amount up to £500.
- 2. You will receive a balance receipt to show the Gift Card value.
- 3. Enclose the balance receipt to give as a gift if you wish.
HOW TO USE YOUR GIFT CARD
- 1. Choose a product from one of our Official Club Stores or online at shop.leedsunited.com*
- 2. Use your Gift Card to pay for all or part, of your chosen purchase.
- 3. Any balance remaining on your Gift Card will be displayed on your receipt or in your online account and can be used to pay for all or part of your next transaction.
- 4. You can top up your Gift Card with additional value at any time; simply take to a Club Store till, decide on an amount and pay as normal. Your Gift Card can also be topped up online at shop.leedsunited.com
- 5. Ensure you keep the gift card after use, as refunds will be processed on to the original gift card in the event of a return.
*THIS GIFT CARD CANNOT BE USED TO PURCHASE ANY OTHER GIFT CARD*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The value of this Gift Card can be spent in the official club stores and at shop.leedsunited.com except for the purchase of any other Gift Card. This Gift Card cannot be redeemed against any ticket or hospitality purchases. Gift cards are a non-refundable item
Because we do not collect personal information about Gift Card customers, Leeds United are not able to replace or reimburse the value of your Gift Card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. Please look after this card carefully and treat it like cash. We are unable to give cash change or exchange your Gift Card balance for cash. Funds on the Leeds United Gift Card are not covered by the Financial Service Compensation Scheme; in the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent, some funds on your Gift Card may not be available to spend.
When using a gift card at shop.leedsunited.com, it is the user's responsibility to ensure the gift card number and PIN are typed correctly. If a gift card is unsuccessfully applied to an order, resulting in the full order balance being taken on a credit or debit card, it is not possible to adjust the gift card value and issue a refund to the original payment method in order to rectify the user's mistake. Additionally, gift cards cannot be retroactively applied to an order that has already been placed.
Every time you use your Gift Card, the balance is updated on our secure database. If you would like to check your balance simply take your Gift Card to a till in a Club Store or visit your account at shop.leedsunited.com. Any outstanding balance will remain on your Gift Card after use, and this amount will appear on your receipt or in your online account. Any remaining value on the card will be removed if it is not used for 12 consecutive months.
We reserve the right to take any action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe you are abusing the Gift Card scheme, including withholding part or all of the balance credited on this card.
Refunds are issued to the original payment method, so please ensure you keep the gift card after use, whether it was used as full or partial payment.
To protect our environmental resources, please reuse this Gift Card – either top-up for personal use or pass on to a friend.
If you would like help using the Leeds United Gift Card, simply ask in store or visit our website for more information.
PAPER GIFT VOUCHERS
Paper gift vouchers are no longer available to purchase online or in store. If you have a paper gift voucher this can still be redeemed in store only. This voucher CANNOT be redeemed against any online purchase or season ticket sales.